"He smiles politely back at you,
you stare politely right on through."
Having done so much driving alone in the past weekend, I have realized/started contemplating several things.
Its always amazing what you get to think about while your driving, cut off from all your outside influences besides the music and the road. The long straight road that is highway 5 and the central valley.
Okay, so I really enjoy the snow.
and cold.
and fall.
Its secretly because I want to be a crazy indie boy and wear a scarf and grey.
My Ipod is much more interesting on shuffle.
I DO NOT like most of relient k's new album.
I need to find out who makes those cool sneakers that people wear up there.
I need a nice grandpa hat.
I need more beanies.
The later i stay up without food, the closer to comfortable I get.
"Something is scratching its way out, something you want to forget about" is very profound, and has several meanings beyond what meets the eye, and pretains to my life.
If you dont breathe for a while you feel like your floating.
but then you nearly pass out/pass out.
Heavy stuff isnt fun to think about, because it does just what its supposed to... weighs you down.
Life isn't fair.
God is there.
God has a plan for your life.
maybe hes just not there for every intamate step.
Just becasue you do something that the church considers a "worse sin" doesn't make you not a christian.
Just divides you from God, and comunicating with him.
A bad thing?
I am not content.
"When you're older, you might understand."
Highway 5 may very well be the straightest road on the face of the planet.
My car CAN hit 90.
Your speed should be relative to the cars around you, no matter how fast of slow that may be.
I should have moved out.
I should get in the pool more.
I should get a solid support group at home.
I should go to church.
I should meet people.
Its my own fault that I don't. There is a tad of it I dont have a say in.
Everyone is just as screwed up as the next person. Who are we to judge?
And thats the truth.
I am so good at hiding the fake that people think that I am comfortable in my own skin.
The truth is, I don't actually know who I really am.
It's possible that through all those layers, there may be nothing there.
nothing.....
nothing at all.
And thats a scary thought.
Bothesome things that you wish were not there dont just go away on their own. They only pretend to go away and then come back with a vengance. A scary, rejuvenated vengeance.
An Im going to distroy you vengance.
And Im really sick of this.
I really, truly am.
And that is just the begining of what my mind contemplates.
Im sparing you the details.
Finally, anywhere you dont know at night by yourself is sketchy.
Driving in your car isn't so bad. Its kind of fun.
I love oregon.
I want to move to the northwest one of these days.
Probably a lot of grieving over Africa that hopefully is interesting?
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment