Probably a lot of grieving over Africa that hopefully is interesting?

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I abandond that thought like he abandoned me.

I really enjoy Relient K.
Not as much as I enjoy mewithoutYou.
They are vastly better.

I'm seeing them in Nov.
I'm stoked.

Okay, so I always thing my chem is going to take like an hour, and it always ends up taking like 3 hours longer than I expected. Its okay, Im running off of like a half a liter of Mtn. Dew.

Woo.
Im not going to be able to sleep at all.
That secretly makes me sad on the inside, because I have to be up at 7 for a chem lecture at 8:30.
Sigh.

But then theres the lab. Which is fun.
I just got to remeber to wear shoes and not sandals, otherwise I have to wear the boots. and those are gross.
Better than having acid spill of on your bare feet.

That would be painful,
very painful. Im currently editing and uploading my highschool senior project for english to facebook. Me and my friends are pretty friggin proud of it.

NOTE does have some foul languge. I think. Its been a while since i have watched it.
Tis uplading. 8 mins remaining.

Okay.
So.
Theres really no major updates.
Im getting really fat.

Really fat.
You have no idea.

They dont lie about the 15 lbs you gain.

SO MUCH FRIED FOOD.

I dont know how people survive off food from there...
I honestly dont know how.

What else....
Nothing really.
My Math teacher has finally realized that I have missed the last 3 Tusedays in a row, and has labeled me a "Know-it-all" because she says I think I know everything that is teaching (which for the most part is true... being the second time trhough it and all. ) But well see how that works out.

My room is still clean.
Still.
I should probably go clean it up after I kind of droped everything on the floor from school.
Thats what I do once the video is made.

Uh, yeah.
Still missing Africa, even though I know im going back and all.
I miss the people alot.
Wish they were all here.
but se la vie.

I dont think thats how you spell that.
I cant speak french!
Spanish, is a different story.

Yo hablo espanol mas bueno que frances.

pero yo no se como escribir muy bien.

Como SE llama?
(sugestively)

haha.

Too much fun. I really am enjoying the polyphonic spree.
Some of thier songs are great. The others... well not so much.
2 mins! woot! haha.
So yeah.

Thats about all thats going on with me.

Everyone wants to look at my class ring in chem.

Maybe its cause thats the only class i have friends besides Eric in.
haha.

God was love.
God is love.
God will be love.

Amen.
Peace out.

No comments:

About Me