Probably a lot of grieving over Africa that hopefully is interesting?

Saturday, September 29, 2007

wastin my time in the waiting line....

Today is going pretty well.
Im really starting to come out of that whole depressed streak that I was going through.
Today is really peaceful. I feel like serene. Like listening to my music loud and just resting. Cleaning my room. Chilling.

Its a nice change of pace.

I Should probably be going because Im limiting myself to one hour of internet during the daylight hours for the next few days.
I feel like theres so much more to be done. Im also not watching any TV.

Its quite nice.
No useless noise polution.

Ah, the feel of serenity.

I really like the shins.

And yeah. Its amazing.

I know this is basically what I posted on myspace.
But I hate myspace.
I think Im going to delete it.

Who knows.

Peace out.

No comments:

About Me