Honestly?
Im tired.
Honestly?
Life is kinda sucking.
Honestly?
Pre Calc is easy. Its the homework thats hard.
McBride was right.
Honestly?
I feel like I have no friends, minus 1 or 2, here.
I just wish some were guys.
Honestly?
I'm a bigger disappointment than you'll ever know.
Honestly?
I feel bad about not going to Math. Its just so hard.
Honestly?
I really like bioshock.
Despite the violence.
Honestly?
I really dont want to quit, you just dont pay me enough. I like the job.
Honestly?
I am the beautiful letdown.
Today was good. Got out of Chem early, chilled before work.
Tomarrow is not going to be so good. I have classes from 8 till 7:30.
Its a long day.
I had to really bring myself back from spinning out this morning.
Driving in the morning while your still tired in traffic with lots of other cranky people is not fun. Or good for my health.
Got this new game called "Bioshock."
Its a lot of fun.
But super gory.
and really creepy.
But not really in a demonic way.
Just in a distopian, what humans could do, kind of way.
Does that make me a bad person? Who knows.
I cant help but feel God is evermore distant.
Like, I know hes there, but I never really do feel him anymore.
I feel weird about it.
I have a lot of time to think, driving so much.
Yeah.
I wish that my guys were here.
I'm having a rough go of it.
"Resist the Devil, and he will flee."
Sometimes its just hard to put up a fight.
Aaron.
Probably a lot of grieving over Africa that hopefully is interesting?
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not that it counts for much since I'm the wrong gender and all...but I'm praying for you and your heart...I know it's supposed to get better eventually...but honestly I don't know either...I feel hurt too a lot of the time...and really screwed up. You don't go to math? I don't go to psych...and that's my major.
I dunno...just wanted to let ya know I care....we should meet somewhere in the middle of where we both live some time...what do you think about that?
Post a Comment