Probably a lot of grieving over Africa that hopefully is interesting?

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ah, sweet inconsistency

Okay, so my last few posts have been kind of cynical.
Ill admit.

but this one will be happy-er.
Okay, so I'm really stoked.

Ive decided to apply for internships this summer. Im really excited about it.

And school was cool today.

And I dont have to worry about getting to work on time from school. I can chill and hang out and do homework. Its a shame. I really liked that job.
Good people there. If you ever need flowers
GO TO SEASCAPE FLOWERS!

they be good people.

Yeah, so I'm really enjoying college. Its a great school for me. Small, good people, stuff im interested in. Its really enjoyable.

But I really feel like Im supposed to be in Africa. You know, just one of those things.

Sigh.

And im finally going to see the doctor! Ive been like sick on and off with bronchitus like things since April.

FINALLY! im also going to try and get something to deworm me, because I may have picked some up in Panama. because I get really hungry, but feel really full at the same time.

Gross, I know.

But I felt you guys need to know.

Haha.
Im going to to go take some photos now.

Ill post more later on tonight.

No comments:

About Me