Probably a lot of grieving over Africa that hopefully is interesting?

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Its been over a year. My.

Well, I figured since i don't really use this anymore, I should use it randomly every couple of years.

Something like that.

Things that Have Changed since we last spoke, blogger.

-My grandpa died.

-I failed Precalc, promised my counselor I could pass calc anyway, and then proceded to fail calc.

-Decided that life was worth living with some fourm of confidence that came out of nowhere.

-Decided that I need to live on my own.

-I found God, and then Lost his number (again)

-Decided that sleeping alone sucks ass.

-I have found that my profuse feelings for Africa are fading every day that I don't visit.

-Made and lost many a friends, and learned a lot about relationships.

-Gained all my lost weight back, or at least I feel like I did.

And a variety of other interesting things.

Read this note quickly because by tomorrow it will probably be gone.

Or maybe because I typed this, I will keep it around.

Who knows?

Oveall, the past year has been interesting.
Led me to think a lot of things,
played a giant game of dash my hopes,
and then lifted me back up.

I'm glad that 2008 is over, and I'm hoping that 2009 holds better things than its predecessors. I mean, I turn 21. it can't be all bad!

No comments:

About Me