Probably a lot of grieving over Africa that hopefully is interesting?

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

The ups seem to out way the downs.

I dont know why Im starting one of these up again.
I guess im just a glutton for punishment.
I dont understand anything.
I dont know why i try.
I feel like im cutting God out of the equation.
But then I realize that he is the key.
And that maybe my sadness, while it feels right in the moment, isnt right.
And although, I would love to stay depressed, i dont know why, I know i must not let it take hold agian.
No more.
And so i sit,
clinging to what is left of a summer that is no more. Amazing, but is no more.
no more.
Why do people just assume. Why do they just assume?
And then leave when im hurting the most.
I dont want to understand.
I just screwed up.
I just screwed up.

No comments:

About Me